Williams Lane, Northbridge
A BREIF HISTORY
Ezra Pound was part of the first wave of small bars in Perth opening in 2009. We took our inspiration from the prohibition era in America where venues where forced to sneakily provide libations without alerting authorities. It was with this in mind we created a small low key venue that aims to remain hidden from much of the populace and reward those who venture into Northbridge to find us.
YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Great drinks
- A safe and low stress venue
- Professional knowledgeable service
- Value for money
- Good times
WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Leave your attitude at the door. We get a diverse mixture of ages and styles so try and climb out of your comfort zone and meet new people.
- Treat ladies with respect. Don't creep
- Treat the staff like your hosts. Be a good guest.
- Try something new.
- Have fun and as always suggestions go in the suggestion box.